Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Vassilis thanks for the games

Plakoto express played like normally plakoto,only double dices play like Gioul and Gulbara.Double plakoto playing like normally plakoto,with these parts-if only one checker trapped,can pretraped.If two checkers trapped,no move.

Vassilis,you did little improvement,little amelioration to Russian Narde,you did russian narde little fun from original narde.In original narde first move with only one checker,not two.But this is good,i liked:)

Thank you so much:)

I remembered,you're gone forbidden bars from russian narde and you did game very interesting,because game with forbidden bars no game,antigame.

Quote from Stefan Videnov on July 17, 2019, 12:10 pm

Plakoto express played like normally plakoto,only double dices play like Gioul and Gulbara.Double plakoto playing like normally plakoto,with these parts-if only one checker trapped,can pretraped.If two checkers trapped,no move.

I will try to add the Plakoto express game (only local version). The double plakoto is a little bit hard to code it.

Quote from Stefan Videnov on July 17, 2019, 12:32 pm

Vassilis,you did little improvement,little amelioration to Russian Narde,you did russian narde little fun from original narde.In original narde first move with only one checker,not two.But this is good,i liked:)

A search the Internet for the rules, and you can also find them here (Rules for Russian Narde).

If these are not correct, I can change them